Disclaimer: I DO NOT, own Witch Hunter Robin (WHR) in any way! I am simply a fan who decided to write a fanfiction! DO NOT SUE ME, I'm not making any money off of this, and I'm not stupid enough to do so. ((Ps. This is Post Series!!! And also my first fanfic ever, please forgive me if its awful, or "IF" I misuse "ANY" words!)) Seeking Love, ((Originally was to be called: Forbidden Way to Love)) Chapter One: Feelings ~ ~ ~ ~ What are these feelings? Feelings inside... Consuming my body, my heavenly mind... Sin is my name, as I'm longing for you... Feelings, oh feelings, my feelings for you... ~ ~ ~ ~ - Ashlie AKA Kira, ((SUD_Evangelion)) or Me, ^_^'... "Robin...? Robin...?", Amon choked out, blood dripped from his arm, where the deadly orbo bullet had penetrated him and sweat consumed his body, he stared down at Robin, lifting the young fire witch from the dusty remains of the factory. During the collapse of the factory, Robin had used all her energy in creating a shield for Amon, that she had no time to protect herself, and had been knocked out by the collapsing factory. Amon had stared in disbelief as Robin was knocked unconscious, the shield had broken, and he thus, experienced something he was most afraid of...awakening... "Amon... Amon...?", Robin's eyes fluttered open, half of her black attire had been burned by the fire, revealing her naked breasts and arms, she sat up, as her black dress slid off her body, Amon stared in shock, she was covered in bloody bruises. "Robin, are you ok?", Of course, Amon knew the answer, she wasn’t. Her body bloody and bruised, she felt pain, and possibly sadness. He seemed fine. Even though Robin's attempt at shielding him had failed, Amon's powers had awakened, and he had created his own shield, but the very thought of his powers emerging, disgusted him. Amon pulled Robin to her feet, as her dress lye on the dusty ground, he handed her his coat. "I'm fine, thanks...", Robin lied, slipping the black leather coat onto her body, pulling it around her. She looked up to Amon, placing a hand on his face, falling onto him. "I was...I was so afraid..." "I know, I'm s-..." Robin interrupted, "No...You don't understand...", She sighed, as Amon took her hand and led her away from the factory, entering the bushes and trees that had surrounded the area, then onto the road, as they took a long walk to Amon's apartment. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Robin sighed, once they arrived at there destination. Hurriedly, Amon walked into his room, grabbing an oversized t-shirt, and handing it to Robin, who gradually took hand of it. "This is all I really have for now,", He turned, "so...", he whispered, rubbing his forehead. "I have another dress, but its at Nagira's...", Robin sighed, fingering the t-shirt Amon had handed her, she walked into the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door behind her. Amon heard running water, and then took an exit from the apartment. Robin sighed, hearing the room door shut, as she slipped into the warm, clean water, she submerged into the water, as the remaining of her blood from her bruises washed off into it. Blood was seen swaying everytime Robin turned, or came up for air. She brushed her hands through her hair, then sat up, "Amon...", she sighed, "how can I... how can I-?", she paused, thinking about Amon, she had this pain inside of her, something she felt-, something she felt for him, that consumed her. It made her sad and afraid... 45 minutes later: Robin remained still submerging, and emerging occasionally from the now dirty and bloody water. She heard the door click open in the other room, Amon was home. He opened the bathroom door. Entering, setting a towel onto the sink, and a black bag, containing contents, which belonged to Robin. Robin shot a shameful glance at Amon, as if to scold him for walking in, especially without warning. Amon paid no attention to this, however, and turned out the door. Robin emptied the water, grabbing the towel and wiping herself down. She got dressed. Happy to be in a dress of her own once more, she pulled from the bag a black brush. Combing through her golden hair, the whole time thinking of her feelings. Feelings for Amon. What did they mean? Was...was it possible? Was it possible that Robin's feelings, were feelings of care, of love for Amon? No, they couldn’t! They couldn’t be! Besides, Amon, was much older then Robin, 10 or 11 years older, to be exact, it wouldn’t be right. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Robin walked up to Amon, she scanned him up and down, seeing that his wound from the orbo bullet had been bandaged up, most likely by Amon's brother, Nagira. But something puzzled her, and then she asked a question, she should of refrained from, "You have no bruises Amon, and, I'm certain, I collapsed before I could protect you from all the destruction. Does this mean?" "Yes, my powers have awakened.", Amon whispered to her, a guilty conscience is what he was at that moment. Memories of his mother, her powers emerging from her, right in front of his eyes, the destruction, the chaos, it all formed his hate for witches. A hate for witches, that would never quite settle down and smooth out. "I see, are you-", "Yes.", He said, answering her question, not exactly certain what it was, "Yes, its quite of a confusion to me, but don't question it, Robin, its of none of your concern." Robin nodded, studying the expression on Amon's face. Cold. Cold as usual. He kept that same face, never had he shown emotion, well not never. Once he had smiled at her, maybe even twice. Robin's memory actually had become quite bleak, but then more suspicion arose, and she again stepped beyond her allowance, asking another question, "Why are we not verifying with Michael, Doujima, and the others, that were alive?" Amon shot a glance of disgust at her, "Robin, they will never know that were alive. And if they possibly figure out, we may be hunted.", he sighed, "Nagira re-assured me that he'd let no one know of us, I've picked up my car from his house. Robin I've planned on hiding out with a few close friends of Nagira's. We can't stay here, just in case a hunt is ordered on us, we must hide." She nodded, in complete and utter confusion, why would her friends consider on hunting her? And also, wasn't it all over? Zaizen was dead, it WAS over, right? She dropped the thoughts, and tumbled over to Amon's bed, collapsing onto it, entering her sleep. - First Chapter, phew, x.x I made it...I think, please review, and like said, my first fic, please don’t be so harsh on judging x.x I want to write a lemon x.x but I’m kind of… unsure… ((read my lookup-tee-hee)) ((ignore the above if your not at a rating fanfic site, feel free to email me: onshuu4eva@cox.net ))